CWEB does not maintain a formal membership other than its standing board members. We do however keep a email distribution list of crime watch chairpersons and leaders in the city. These are informally our “members”.
CWEB does not have any income other than donations from generous supporters in the community, occasional fundraisers and the sale of CWEB T-shirts. Become a Friend of CWEB by purchasing our T-shirts here or by making a one time contribution. CWEB is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations may be deductible as a charitable contribution on the donor’s federal income tax return.
- Spring Creek Bar-B-Que
- Hatco Stetson-Resistol Hat Company
- The Honorable Rickey Callahan, Councilman District 5
- Circle Grill
- The Cheesecake Royal Bakery
- Dr. Elba Garcia, County Commissioner District 4
- Thomas and Stephany White
- Manuel and Mary Valadez
- Buckner Terrace Homeowners Association
Friends of CWEB
- 7-11 Food Mart at Buckner and Samuels
- Ferguson Road Initiative
- Kay Kallos, PH.D. Public Art Program Manager